Monday, March 5, 2012

Overheard:

"Apparently it's just the day for Oh-Look-a-Chicken Syndrome."

Nathan could not focus at all on his school this morning.  Then this afternoon, I was trying to pick up the dining room, and just was not getting anywhere.  I need to call the doctor.  That reminds me, I need to mail this to insurance.  Oh, then I need to check this on the computer.  Where did that book go?.....  I finally gave up and went to find out what Paul and the boys were doing outside.
The "oh look, a chicken" comes from a quote I heard forever ago.  I tried to look up where it originated, but had no luck. For some reason I'm thinking it's from Ellen Degeneres.  It goes something like:  "Some people think I have Attention Deficit Disor....... Oh look!  A chicken!"  Paul uses it a lot in reference to me.

No comments: