Thursday, November 3, 2011

Someday.....

Someday I'll get to an update.  Let me give you a rundown of a normal day:
The boys wake me up about 7:30.  I may or may not try to convince them to snuggle in bed so I don't have to get up.
I fix breakfast, we eat and read the Bible.
I set the timer for Nathan, and quickly check my email and Facebook.
Timer goes off and we start school.  It usually takes about an hour.
I set the timer again and we practice violin for as long as his attention and my patience last (like 20 minutes) - and some days my patience is shot by the time we get done with school, so I don't even bother, or I make Paul do it later.
I do a little housework, we go on a walk, or I let them play until lunchtime.
We eat.
I let them play, telling myself I'm not that tired and that I think I can get by without a nap today.
I get them in bed for their naps, and realize I'm falling asleep myself.
Resistance is futile:  It's naptime.
Wake up, try to be productive (lately: huge fail)
Fix supper.
Play with boys, do projects.
Put them to bed.
Veg out, because I've resigned myself to the fact that productivity is futile.
Sleep some more (usually with weird dreams).

Two things about this pregnancy that are driving me crazy:  Being tired all the time, but not being able to sleep (or not sleeping well), and being hungry all the time, but the thought of everything makes me want to gag (which means I never want to cook).  I haven't been sick, it's just that all food (except fast food or junk food, go figure) just sounds gross.  But once I just buck up and eat it, it's fine.  I had a salad today, that I wasn't sure I'd be able to choke down (but the only other choice was hot dogs), but two bites in, I was enjoying it.
Anyhow.  This pregnancy may be the death of this blog.  So I apologize.

No comments: