Friday, January 23, 2009

A One Year Old, A Pickle Jar, and a Knife

As we made supper as a family last night, Nathan helped me set the table. I gave him a pickle out of the jar to chew on, then went back to cooking the hamburgers.
Not satisfied with one pickle, he went to get another. But used a knife instead.
When I turned around, there was pickle juice gushing all over the table, but I couldn't see from where.
Obviously, I wasn't fast enough with the camera to actually get the pickle juice gushing, but after we got it all cleaned up, I thought I'd take some to amuse you with.




No problem obvious?




Let me zoom in for you.....




Still not clear? Let's make it really obvious...


I don't know how, but he knocked a perfect oval out of the bottom of the jar. There were no shards or anything. So we ate the pickles we needed for supper. And found out that Nathan loves pickles..... Cheeseburger patty? No. Pickle? Yes.

I think I need a nickname for him that includes the word "Destruction" in it. Because that's what he's been an expert at lately.

Or do you think "Munchkinator" covers it?

1 comment:

Doug or Janice Rhodes said...

Maybe you had better buy the plastic jars..... and maybe he just dropped the knife. Glad he was not hurt.....
Mom R