Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Blast from the Past (II)

For the next edition of Blast from the Past, we have this:


(1999)

The reason this one cracks me up is the fact that Jason is sitting in the Governor's chair. We come in and the Gov does his smug little meet-and-greet, then we're asked to take our places for the photo and Jason asks, "Can I sit in the chair?" The look of astonishment on Gov. Graves' face was priceless.

I don't know if you guys ever did the page thing, but I totally reccomend making YOUR kids do it. It's a great way to see the legislative government at work. All you have to do is write your Congressman or Senator.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I was a page...it was one of the most memorable days from school.

Anonymous said...

LOL! Go Jason! I love it!

And yes, being a page is extremely fun.