Thursday, August 7, 2014

Discrimination

I believe I've ranted about boot shopping before.
But may I just say that I think it's discrimination, the fact that women's shoes come in half sizes, until you get to size 11, and then it's whole sizes.  Because apparently when you have a larger foot, you quit caring about whether your shoes fit just right.  Grr.
I am borrowing a pair of boots from my sister for the Horses, Boots, & Bibles kids' day camp.  The soles on mine have completely disintegrated.  I really like hers, but they're a tad snug.  But if the next option is a whole size larger, I'll be slopping around in them.
As it turns out, there's a bootsmith in a nearby city.  Getting my old (men's, I might add) boots re-soled will be less than half of buying a new pair, so that's what I'll go with. :)

No comments: