Monday, June 2, 2008

WELCOME!

Welcome, readers!
You are now at the NEW official home of "A New Mommy's Blog."
I changed over from Spaces because I wasn't completely happy with it.... How you could post pictures within the actual blog posting was very limited, and - the main reason - everyone told me how hard it was to leave comments - they'd have it all typed up and push "publish" (or whatever) and then it would disappear and all the sudden they'd be on a different page.
Hopefully you won't have that trouble here.... My friends Lurenda, Sam, Carrie, and Tiffany all have blogs on this server, and I have never had trouble leaving comments - and you don't even have to make an account! So, now that it's easier, I expect some serious commenting, folks!
I will continue to add photo slideshows to the old blog - that is one thing I wish this service had. So for the latest and greatest Nathan pics, click on the link in the sidebar.
The first couple postings I did on here are very lame - my apologies. I was trying to figure things out, and new I'd be the only one reading them, so didn't want to put a whole lot of effort into them.
Hopefully my summer blogging won't lack, but I see it's already starting to.... Lately every nap Nathan takes I've been working outside instead of vegging on the computer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your site layout--looks nice!

samthearcher said...

*yay* you finally moved away from the home of stalkers and sex predators! :)