Friday, June 20, 2008

The Whole Weekend Is My Birthday

So I'm just pretending my birthday is today.
It isn't.
But that didn't keep me from staying in my pajamas ALL DAY until I got dressed to go out to eat with my family.
What I accomplished today:
  1. Fixing breakfast for myself.
  2. Starting on curtains for Nathan's room. (After 9+ months of having all the materials.)
  3. A two-hour nap.
  4. Gorging myself on a 12-ounce KC Strip with salad and french fries.

And tomorrow I will accomplish more of the same. And then repeat it again Sunday, which is my actual birthday.

Any guesses to how old I'm going to be?

4 comments:

carrie said...

I like my birthday a lot like that too.

Aren't you going to be 32 like me??

I know you've told me and I'm thinking it's 26. I'm probably wrong because unless you write it on a piece of paper and hand it to me, I'll forget it.

Have a great birthday weekend!!

samthearcher said...

Happy early birthday! I'm glad you're enjoying yourself this weekend. :) My guess is you're turning 26. But then, maybe it's not so much of a guess as a statement of fact. :P

Lavonda Pflug said...

Who cares how old you are! You've got a wonderful sense of humor that will keep you young no matter how many calendar pages you've turned! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday a day late! Hope it was good! Oh, and you're 26. Unless you suddenly got older than me. That would be weird...