Sunday, November 9, 2014

New Look

I've been thinking about a new title for the blog for quite some time, but have lacked inspiration and motivation.  I finally came up with a title I liked, but needed a picture.  Well........I ended up having a camera while at my parents', and got a picture that went along with my theme.
Whereas I will still be blogging about plenty of "Mommy" stuff, I don't feel like I fit the title of "New Mommy" anymore.  Something will always be new in the journey of motherhood, but after 4 kids, I don't think I qualify as a new mom. :)
So welcome to "Chipped China" - my [continued] blog about our imperfect, every-day stuff.

 

3 comments:

Doug or Janice Rhodes said...

I like the new focus.

Anonymous said...

It's rather feminine...

Carl

Amy Jo said...

I like it!