Monday, April 25, 2011

I Love You, Dear.

I have a lot of time to think when you work nights, and so often I think about how much I love you.
I am so grateful for everything you do to lead our family. You are such a great daddy - the boys love you so much, and everyone can see how much you love them.
I love that you are my best friend and we can talk about anything and everything and nothing.
I love how you call from work to check in when I'm home at night by myself with the boys, and how you ask about how bedtime went.
I love how you ask about the books I'm reading - even the ones you haven't read yourself.
I love how you reassure me when I worry about things too much. They always work out.
I love curling up against your warm self on a rainy afternoon (even when you're dead to the world and have no idea I even came to bed to catch a nap).
I love you, I love you, I love you. I don't get tired of saying it, and I hope you don't get tired of hearing it.
Always,
Your Treasure

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, you shouldn't post stuff like this... I feel like I'm reading your diary.

-Carl