Sunday, March 21, 2010

Enough with the BITING already!!!

So not only is Jacob sick.... He won't nurse. Which creates pain. And he's decided that as a pre-cursor to actually nursing, he must bite me a minimum of three times. And we're talking CHOMP. I don't understand how gums can feel so sharp.
And as an aside....
Even though Jacob was awake from 4:30-6 this morning, and did eat, by 8 AM I was completely full. I soaked my shirt while making my "I'm not going to make it to church this morning because we're drifted in" phone calls. Whereas my "condition" and a wet t-shirt got my husbands attention when he walked in the door from work this morning, I'm pretty sure he's had the fear of God instilled in him. Don't even THINK about touching them. In fact, I'm going to hit you if you even LOOK at them.
Okay, that was way TMI. You're welcome.
And so is this: I pumped 8 ounces. That has to be some sort of record.

2 comments:

The Other Rachel said...

Lucy was always a biter. Always. For the whole 15 months I nursed her. GAAAhhhhhhh...

Tricia said...

Usually mine only bit a couple times. My reaction to that was enough to keep them from doing it again! haha I think I pumped 8 ounces a couple times with Natalie too. I had trouble making enough for Gabbie for some reason. I was only able to nurse her for about 6 months. :o( Better to have too much, but it does hurt! lol Have you tried pumping after his last feeding at night? Would that keep you from being so full in the morning?