Saturday, May 24, 2008

Trying out posting pictures.


This is a picture of my son Nathan. He was playing "drum" with his Daddy, banging on the milk can. That's their new favorite game. He's really crawling good now, so we have a hard time keeping him out of stuff. He's testing the boundaries of going over the big step down into our fireplace room. We have two big pillows laid across it for a soft landing in case he goes "bonk."







Here's one of him crawling around under our table. He's so proud of himself. His grandparents were crawling around under there with him. Paul's parents are completely goofy over Nathan. The love him so much, especially Paul's dad. He just has a way with Nathan. I don't know what it is, but he's always getting him to giggle and/or go to sleep. Things which he rarely does for me. Maybe it's because I'm Mommy and he's with me 24/7 - I'm not exciting enough.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hmm.... Don't know how to get the paragraph in line with the 2nd picture. It did it with the first one, but won't with the second.....

Rachel said...

Ta-da! Figured it out. You have to post the html (or whatever it's called) BEFORE the paragraph.