Monday, February 13, 2012

One Year

Last week marked one year since we lost our precious baby Angel.  I don't know whether this is good or bad, but on the actual day that was the year anniversary, it didn't even cross my mind.
My best friend gave me this Willow Tree angel in September in remembrance of our baby, who would have been due that month.  She knew we'd named the baby Angel, and also that we were expecting again.  A butterfly is a symbol of new life, and I thought it was so fitting.
It is easier not to be overcome with grief when you have a new life growing inside of you.  Even though we are sad that we never got to meet Angel, we also know that we wouldn't be expecting this little one if we hadn't of lost Angel.  I don't understand what God's purpose and plans are through all of this, but I can't dwell on it.  I just look forward to the future and what He has in store for our family.

No comments: