Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Perspective

One my sidebar, I have links to friends' blogs.  On one of my friends' blogs, she has links to other blogs.  One of those blogs is Life and Grace.
Talk about a lesson in perspective.
This woman is about to have a baby.  A baby that won't live very long after birth.  She's known that for most of the pregnancy, and yet chose to carry the baby (not abort her) and celebrate the life.  She's simultaneously planning a birth and a funeral.  And yet the strength and grace and absolute trust in the Lord she has blows me away.  Every time I read it, I am so humbled.
If you have the time, read it.  You will be blessed.  And if you have any heart, you will bawl your head off.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Thank you for posting about her. I read her entire blog in one day and started praying for her. Little did I know she would be delivering the day after I "met" her and on my daughter's birthday. It has been just what I needed- to focus outward again and to see that God is great enough to carry us through something as heartbreaking as this.