Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Be Forewarned:

I'm mulling over several blog entries, and I'm going to warn you ahead of time:  the next several entries will be chock-full of my opinions and convictions.  I've been thinking a lot, and I need to write these thoughts down.
I'm not one that thinks that just because I think and am convicted a certain way about something, I think everyone should abide by my convictions.  But I do think that hearing another's convictions should give you pause to think about your own.  Prepare to be offended if you don't agree.  Or even if you do agree, but don't want to face the truth.

So that's what I'm mulling on.  When I get time.

1 comment:

Tricia Goodwin said...

Yay! I look forward to hearing your opinions. :o) The beauty of it being your blog...you can say whatever you want!