- He lets you put your cold feet against his warm ones at night, and doesn't pull his away 'til yours are warm, too.
- He turns up the heater while you're in the shower so the bathroom is nice and toasty when you get out.
- And after turning up the heater, comes in and puts your towel on the vent so it's nice and toasty, too.
- He gets up with the kids so you can sleep in, even though he'd rather be sleeping in himself.
- He lets you drink coffee, even though he hates the smell and taste of it. (And lets you kiss him after you've drank it!)
- He pulls the heavy blanket up on the bed when he leaves for work in the early morning, even though he thinks your "blanket weight=warmth" theory is dumb.
- He takes charge of your older son's nighttime routines, even after he's been at work all day, because he knows you're tired of having the battle of wills all day.
- He doesn't even mention the fact that your son hasn't had pants on when he got home from work every night this week (or even a shirt, half of those nights).
Yeah, there were some more, but I've been mulling over this post for a month, so by now I've forgotten half of them. That's what I get for waiting for Valentine's Day for a post about "love." ☺