Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Survey Sez:

So.... What's the most favorite of all pies?
Leave me comments and let me know.
And those of you that don't leave comments here, leave me a comment on Facebook. ( I just learned yesterday of two more readers that I didn't know about.)
I'm trying to decide what type of pies to make this holiday season. I may send several to work with Paul at Christmas, but don't know what people like.







As for me.... My favorite would be apple pie. (Made from scratch, none of this canned pie filling.) Warm, with vanilla ice cream on top.
Oh my. Now I'm slobbering.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I'm an apple pie kind of girl too...but Thanksgiving isn't thanksgiving without Pumpkin pie.

Tricia said...

I have a recipe for egg nogg pumpkin pie...It's yummy.

Anonymous said...

Definitely pumkpin. And more pumpkin. And I'd like some more pumpkin, please.

Amy Jo said...

Peach pie. Fo-sho.

Lavonda Pflug said...

I'm not original--this time of year it's pumkin and pecan. What else is there?