Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Red Room


It's finally done.... Painting, cleaning - everything.
I love it.
We've only had one day of sunshine since last Monday (a week and a half ago). Natural lighting would be nice, but it's supposed to be cloudy until at least Sunday, so..... Take what you can get. The red is as it showed up on my camera - I didn't try to edit it to be exact to the color of the walls, because every monitor will show it differently, so I didn't bother.
As much as I'd love to sit in here, admiring my work, while listening to the rain on the roof, I must get more cleaning done while my Munchkin is asleep. His big birthday is on Sunday, and we will be having company, therefore the obsessive-compulsive in me must clean. Really clean - the kind that involves actually dusting and mopping!

3 comments:

Teach said...

Dude. This looks awesome. Totally Rachel. Love it.

Tiffany said...

That looks fantastic! That is just about the same color of our bedroom.

Anonymous said...

love it!