Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Blast from the Past

I've had this for a month or two now, meaning to post it.... My mom found it in my grandmother's things:

July 1987

This is my mom, holding my baby sister, with my older sister, me, and our younger brother when we visited her in the hospital when Carlsie was born.
The reason I posted it, is because every time I look at it, I do a double-take.  It looks like ME, with a 5-year-old me, and with Jacob.
I know I look like my mom, but I look a LOT like my mom looked like in this photo.  I guess I don't remember my mom with her hair like this, at least not when it hadn't been curled and styled.  It's the hair, which is about how mine looks right now, that makes her look so much like me.
I thought it might amuse you all as well.

1 comment:

Tiffany Evans said...

The first thing I thought when I saw this is Wow! Jacob looks just like his Uncle! I find myself comparing my looks to my mothers all the time now.