- We were gone for 5 days. (Which did provide blog fodder... I'll get around to it.)
- Nathan was sick while we were gone, and he's still a bit "off" and wanting attention.
- My grandpa had a stroke the day after we got back, and has been in the hospital ever since.
- Jacob is getting sick and has been cranky.
- Jacob hasn't been sleeping at night for the last week - up every two hours for a half hour at least - so I haven't been sleeping well.
- So I've taken naps on the three days that I actually have had free time.
- We are in the middle of refinancing our house, so it seems like I'm endlessly on the phone, comparing numbers, or otherwise mulling the situation.
Are those good enough excuses?