Friday, December 5, 2008

New Camera!

Paul and I decided that this year, rather than get presents for each other, we'd buy a big present together for both of us.
I've been hacked at our digital camera for a while.... It takes forever from switching it on to being able to actually take the picture (very bad when trying to photo a little boy!), and goes through batteries like crazy. Plus there's no zoom.
So we decided to get us (and we all know it was really for me) a new camera.
It came yesterday, and I love it! We love it!!
I was helping decorate for a wedding reception last night, so Paul came and picked up Nathan on his way home from work while I finished up, and I sent the camera home with him. When I got home, the TV wasn't on. The computer wasn't on. Paul was sitting on the floor messing with the camera - still. He'd messed with it for a while at the church.
I think I'm going to love it.

Chowing down!


Blue color accent setting.

Messing around with the macro setting. I love macro photography!

4 comments:

carrie said...

that's exciting! great shots. Looks like you all are going to have some fun!

Anonymous said...

Yay! More pictures! More pictures!

EKH said...

I love taking photos also! That camera looks like it takes great pictures! ENJOY!!

Teach said...

...I told you so.