Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Playing in the Mud

My friend Carrie came over today and we worked in the garden, pulling weeds. Nathan helped us out. He pulled a blade of grass.
It was really muddy (it's rained 6 inches in the last week), which he loved. I think it was his first experience in the mud. I brought him in after he ate a handful of mud (apparently) and threw it up. That was gross.

I considered trying to wash him off with a washrag. But I decided just to strip him down in the tub and hose him off. (Basically.) He was okay with that. He likes water too. I think he was a bit disappointed that there were no bath toys.
Then I put him in a onesie that was too small and decided to ride up in inappropriate places. Not that he minded. But it just looked inappropriate.
Anyhow. That's all for this post. I think I'm getting it figured out and the big announcement and changeover will be soon.

No comments: