- Working outside together - mowing/weedeating, planting/tilling, admiring the flowers (me)/weeding the flowerbeds (him).
- Cleaning house together because one of us is anal about having a clean house when company comes over.
- Playing XBox together.
- Stalking people on Facebook together.
- Baking cookies for his whole shift at work.
- Working a 14-hour shift to provide for our family, and not complaining about it.
- Getting up in the middle of the night with our son, even though you have to get up for work at 5 AM.
And so much more.... Have I mentioned lately that I love my husband?
I was on Facebook this morning, and one of my friends had mentioned she had watched a romantic movie and was depressed that she didn't have a man. It made me think of how all the mushy, take-my-breath away moments you see in the movies aren't real. Yes, they happen (occasionally), but that's not what makes you love someone. It's the day-to-day stuff.
I am so happy I have Paul, and so proud he's mine.